November 23-27, 2015
University of São Paulo, Federal University of Minas Gerais, Inhotim Center of Contemporary Art
8th meeting of the International Society of Psychoanalysis and Philosophy.
Deadline for abstracts: September 15, 2015.
- Freud’s sociological texts and their current status
- Modernity and theologico-political power
- Collective identity as a problem. Historical, juridical and social processes of recognition and emancipation of new identity configurations: sexualities, transnationalities, muti-parentalities
- Social Normativity and Discontent
- The rise of biopolitical practices and the imperalism of the evaluative protocols in the domain of the politics of mental health
- Capitalism and its discontents. The normative effects of scientific discourse and the resulting segrationalism in its alliance with capitalist discourse.
- Neoliberalism, its disciplinary and controlling structures. The invention of the neoliberal subject and its psychic economy. The new neoliberal economy of suffering.
- Psychoanalysis and the fantasmatic nature of authority
- The political body and its phantasms
- The real and revolution
- The critique of the drive vicissitudes of capitalism and the dynamic of subjectification.
- Political subject and event
- Language and Politics
- Place and effects of psychoanalytic discourse at the level of public politics.